Golden Palms, Bangalore

For the past two days, I was in Golden Palms resort to attend a conference. I admit that this resort is a perfect place for business and leisure.

It is located in the outskirts of Bangalore away from the hustle & bustle of the city. The fresh air, beautiful lawns, exquisite architecture and landscaping creates an ambience of a perfect paradise.



Its luxurious comforts, personalized service, natural beauty, and strategic location make it a worthwhile resort for a visit.


Comments

  1. superb experience...a managerial treat indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii.Thanks for sharing with us.I liked the way you put up the information.I visited br hills resort and also bandipur resort last weekend with my family. really enjoyed a lot.Do visit once.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Ravindra Jadeja – Son of Rickshaw driver to Millionaire

The Greatest Showman